We have everything you need to have an unforgettable trip in Spain’s capital
- Breakfast: You have a day full of adventures ahead of you, and we believe that the best way to start the day is by getting a proper breakfast! We offer a Spanish breakfast to give you the energy to enjoy a full day discovering Madrid. Our Spanish breakfast, for only 1€, includes a glass of milk, coffee or orange juice and either churros or toasts with butter, jam and "tumaca", a typical Spanish tomato spread. If you want to enjoy a real special breakfast, you can tuck into a breakfast that will really keep you going until lunchtime for 3 euros extra. This breakfast includes italian espresso coffee, a glass of orange juice ham, cheese, toasts, churros, a cupcake and a piece of fruit.
- Bed sheets are included.
- Activities every day.
- Rent a towel for €2.
- Free Wi-Fi: On our travels around the world, there was nothing more disappointing than not being able to connect to high-speed internet after an exciting day. At U Hostels, you will be able to go on social networking sites, upload your photos, chat on Skype or look for the next day’s activities with our high speed internet accessible from anywhere in the hostel.
- Guide to Madrid with a map, made just for you.
- Organised tours and excursions: one of the aims on our own travels was to get to know people from other cultures, with different traditions. For us it is crucial to help you do the same by providing you with excursions and tours around Madrid with other travellers.
- Accessories for sale and free to borrow hair driers.
- Laundry facilities with washing machines and driers.
- Booking service for transport to and from the airport or any train station.
- 24 hour reception: Our aim is to always be there for you to assist with anything you might need.
- The hostel is adapted for people with reduced mobility.