Thanks to our fantastic facilities, you will be able to†relax, meet new people and have fun...
Our facilities were designed to meet your needs, especially when we saw they werenít met by so many other hostels on our travels. Above all, we hope to help you get the most out of your stay in Madrid.Our facilities include:
- Cinema to watch TV or go to one of our "movie nights".
- Launderette where you can wash your clothes.
- Fully equipped kitchen where you can cook your best dishes, or store things in the fridge.
- Chill out zone where you can have a coffee, read, meet new people and plan your itinerary on our huge map of Madrid.
- Dining area where you can enjoy your breakfast or have a drink with your friends at night.
- Multi-use rooms for classes, meetings, etc. where you can interact with others in a friendly environment.
- Communal computers on each floor, so you can connect to the Internet and upload the photos of your last night out in Madrid even if you donít have your laptop.
- Bathrooms and showers on every floor. One of our fundamental aims is that you can enjoy bathrooms and toilets that are clean, well designed and comfortable, so you are as comfortable in our hostel as you would be at home. On so many trips, we felt like no one really thought about what we wanted from a hostel, and that is why we want to offer you the very best.
- Air conditioning on each floor so that each floor is the right temperature for you to enjoy a comfortable temperature all year round.
- Spacious rooms so you can relax, and really feel like you can enjoy Madrid with us.
- Lockers so you can enjoy Madrid freely, without carrying unnecessary items with you. You can be sure that your things will be in the same place as you left them.
- A rooftop terrace to sunbathe or have a drink - expected completion in mid-2016.